Tis the season and we are delighted to bring to you our Christmas Blog Tour once again this year. We have lined up some sweet sisters who are opening their hearts and the doors to their blogging home to share the holiday spirit with us over the next three days. As you visit each blog, it’s our hope that you will find fresh inspiration, discover new blogging friends, uncover new traditions and most of all be reminded of the true essence of the Christmas season. Join us here each day to find our next featured stop in our holiday blogger showcase.
Now, what is Christmas without a few gifts? We are giving away a fun Bloggers Christmas pack that includes:
- StudioPress Child Theme of winner’s choice (value at 74.95)
- Advocare Spark – 7 packet courtesy of Jessie B. Ministries (valued at $10)
- Write the Word Journal (valued at $15)
Enter below to win a prize package valued at $99.95
One winner will be selected at random using the rafflecopter platform. Giveaway is open to US residents 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited. All entries will be checked for validity. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48hours to respond otherwise another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends 12/12/16 at 12 AM.
Christmas Blog Hop Day 1
Let’s meet our tour stops and hostesses for day 1:
- Living Our Days -Michelle Morin is wife to a patient husband, mom to four young men and a daughter-in-love, and Gram to one adorable grandboy. Her days are spent homeschooling, reading piles of books, and, in the summer, tending their beautiful (but messy) garden and canning the vegetables. She loves to teach the Bible and is privileged to gather around a table with the women of her church. She blogs at Living Our Days where she writes about the books, the grace, and the lessons from God’s Word.
- Umbrellas of Grace – Heather Olson is married to her best friend of 11 years and is the mama to 3 amazing kiddos. They live on their family farm where she homeschools all three kids. She loves all things “fall,” music, decorating her home, and channeling her inner “Fixer Upper” to do different DIY projects. But her absolute favorite thing is teaching and sharing with other women about Jesus. Heather is an aspiring author and speaker, as she feels God has called her to this in obedience to Him. She’s excited to see what God has in store and hopes and prays that He will be glorified through it!
- Of Grace and Faith – Sherri Autrey is an ordinary woman on a journey with an extraordinary God. She writes about inhaling grace and exhaling in faith on her blog ‘Of Grace and Faith’ where she encourages women to step out in faith and pursue their God-given dreams. She has been married to her husband, David, for 30 years, and they have two beautiful married daughters and wonderful son-in-laws. She is a lover of all things chocolate, an accountant by trade, and a writer by heart. Sherri lives in western North Carolina in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Christmas Blog Hop – Day 2:
Click to meet your day two hostesses.
Christmas Blog Hope – Day 3:
Hop here to meet your day three tour hostesses.
Stay Updated on the Latest
Join the BCW Community to get the latest inspiration and tips